The Temple Israel
Own a Piece of Temple Israel History
All of the windows presented in the auction are from Temple’s old location on Merriman Road. They were removed when some of the updated windows were installed and some of the old windows were moved to our new home on Springside Drive.
High bids will be posted as quickly as possible, so please check back often. The auction closes on August 18.
Auction proceeds will go to the re-purposing the library where we hope to hang some additional stained glass.
How the auction works.
- Pick out the window you like.
- Click on any photo on the page. A larger version of the photos will popup on your screen.
- You can click through each photo with the arrow keys on your keyboard to see each large version.
- Minimum starting bids are noted below each photo. Most start at $25.00. Larger windows are higher.
- Increase your bid by $5 up to $50.
- After $50, increase bids by $10.
- The tape measure was set at 24 inches and shows in each photo.
- Windows 36 – 39 are in the original sashes.
- Click on this link to to the Google Bid Form.
- Check back frequently – we’ll update the high bids as soon as possible.
- All bidding ends August 18, 2021.